Sunday, February 7, 2016

Super Sunday.

As you all might be aware, today was Superbowl Sunday.

Yay.

I mean, yes, it's exciting, and yes, downtown San Francisco has been an absolute zoo because the Santa Clara Superbowl 50 Levi's Stadium is right around the corner, but in all honesty, I wasn't altogether particularly excited about watching it.

I guess my friends were in the same boat because as I was anticipating another Sunday in, I was invited for a picnic over at the lovely Delores Park down in the Mission. Not only did I eagerly agree, but when I woke this morning, it was to clear blue skies and the promise of seventy degree weather. In February?! I'll take that any day!

So my super Sunday did not, in fact, include any football. It did, however, include company with friends, time spent outdoors, and the lovely accompaniment of wine and snacks.

First, can we talk about how beautiful this house is?



Delores Park, everyone..





Hostess of the hour, the delightful Deandra!


We got Moscato, burritos, chips 'n salsa, and champagne gummy bears?



And to top it off- hooch for the coffee!


What a day indeed!




No comments:

Post a Comment