Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Taking on Ted.

Today was my first official day at Ted Baker.

Let me just say that I may be even more punny than I usually am because Ted is full of puns, full of humor, full of laughs. 

It's fantastic to work for a company that makes you laugh, one that makes you feel good, and one where you're constantly drooling on the inside at all the immaculate pieces on the floor. 

It feels good to be working again. There's something nice about the familiar rhythm, and dressing up for work, and learning new information on the company you love so much. That's what it should be like wherever you work! It shouldn't feel like work, and luckily, I've been fortunate enough to hold some pretty fun jobs, ones that make you feel good at the end of the day. 

And isn't that what life's really about- being happy? I know that's my ultimate goal when I fall asleep at night..







What I wore: Ted Baker clear flower starburst necklace (I love my job!), short purple Kate Spade dress (consignment), blue some days lovin' coat (consignment), and blue and purple Nike tennis shoes (consignment).

No comments:

Post a Comment