Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday.

Today was Black Friday, also known as one of the busiest shopping days of the year. The holiday attire has finally arrived, people are happily stuffed full of Thanksgiving turkey, and there's lots of Christmas spirit in the air.

And shopping, of course!

I realize that it's been awhile since I chatted to you last. It's been a busy time of year, as I'm sure it is for all of you. I believe my mind has already begun the countdown until I go home for Christmas, and so I've been a bit distracted as of late. Plus, I still haven't found someone to kindly take pictures of me and I feel very uninspired with my miniature mirror. The struggle is real.

But I miss you!

Anyhow, today was Black Friday, as well as black dress up day at work. It was a fast paced day that kept me on my toes, so a second coffee was much needed.

How were all of your Thanksgivings?

Please please please forgive my terrible mirror shots. I'm throwing it back to the original days of the selfie. 




Business in the front..


...And party in the back!


I call this  my coffee bean dress. Any ideas why?



What I wore: vintage gold bobble earrings (used), black vintage Bretton Original coffee bean dress with train (consignment), black leather Ted Baker belt with gold bow (I love my job!), black tights, and gold J Crew flats (consignment). 

No comments:

Post a Comment