Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Climate Change, Cocktails, and Coffee.

Waking up to today's forecast was not the most cheerful thing in the world. 

We all know fall is a time for dropping temps and changing of the seasons, but I think it's safe to say that snow should certainly not be present in the autumn season. 

That's right, I said the "s" word, and sure enough, there was snow. 

Thankfully, not in our area of the state! It did snow up in Anchorage, but we were lucky and just got forty degree rainfall, and a lot of it! 


Since it was a dreary stormy day, we decided to bring out a bottle of my favorite St. Germain Liquor (elder flower) and make ourselves some white cosmos. I highly recommend these babies, and it's a simple recipe!

1/2 oz lime juice
2 oz vodka 
1 oz St. Germain Liquor
1 oz cranberry juice
Ice



And one simply cannot resist dressing up for the occasion!





You just have to be sure you don't have too many, or else you'll end up like Fudge..



Also, I saved the best for last- National Coffee Day. Frankly, it should be everyday, but since it's a special occasion, I went ahead and had myself multiple cups (not like I don't do that anyway). 

Oh... Pilates? I thought you said pie & lattes... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment