Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Too Cha-Cha for Words.

Today was tres tres cha-cha.

You ever have those days where everything goes just right? That besides grumpy customers without their cup of joe, or slow arse tourists putting around town, your attitude continues to stay positive? 

I was actually talking to my mom about this, how your attitude determines how your day will go. And as much as we would like to blame it on waking up on the wrong side of the bed, it really is our mindset and outlook on said issue that determine how the rest of our day will go. 

I was sitting this morning watching Teen Wolf when I realized that it had been awhile since I talked to you. And yes, I could blame it on my busy work schedule ( which, by the way, has actually kept me pretty occupied), or the fact that our internet is nil (which, by the way, it is), but it really just comes down to my mindset about the matter. And instead of looking at my blog as a chore or as another item to check off my to do list, I'm seeing it as an outlet to share thoughts and morals. 

And so it goes.

Anyhow, I was in the neighborhood of the big city the other day and I found myself a darling Kate Spade cup that reminded me of the good times at FIDM my first year. 

Well there's almost nothing I like more than sharing coffee and fashion, especially when you throw the cha-cha in there to spice things up!

Today's inspiration came from none other than Kate Spade's very own The Things We Love, and coming in at #10.. THE CHA-CHA. 




This latte is too cha-cha for words..





Today's look was inspired here below. Course I wouldn't have minded a Paul Newman dance partner as well.. 


I think the last time I wore these pants I danced in them. I'm telling you- snakeskin makes me slither and slide. 







I thought I would also throw in a dance and a twirl.. And thwack myself with my hair in the process..


But with practice makes perfect..




And I cha-cha'd late into the night..



What I wore: my mom's coffee pin (used), white LIVE A LITTLE denim vest (used), DANA BUCHMAN snake skin capris (used), and gold J CREW flats (used). 

No comments:

Post a Comment