Thursday, July 23, 2015

Throwback Thursday- Beautiful Day for a Wedding.

If there is one trend I can detect amoungst young people here in my hometown, it's marriage or babies. 

And I'm over here cuddling with Mr. Bear by myself on a Friday night, still trying to decide if I want a caramel latte or a vanilla latte! Marriage and babies just seem like such a foreign thought to me at this point in my life.

Anyhow, last week, we were asked to attend a wedding of some dear friends of ours. I don't know them altogether terribly personally, but I do know the parents, and I was game for a wedding. Food, champagne, Homer.. what could be better!

Wedding deets. Oh yeah, and I settled on simply getting a caramel vanilla latte. Solves the problem of picking just one flavor. 


Truly, they couldn't have picked a more beautiful day for a wedding!


Now whilst I don't have any pictures of the bride and groom, I do have plenty of Mom, Dad, and myself. Hopefully you'll get a chuckle.



We couldn't get over this incredible view! And the matching of my dress. That always tends to happen. 



These wedding crashers are getting pretty saucy..







Let's just take a moment to appreciate Shelby's epic cake pops.


Dad looking spiffy in his Ted Baker and cake pop accessory. 


I have also decided to use cake pops for my bouquet at my wedding. Dear future husband, just so you're aware!



The wedding toast- not your traditional bread and butter. 




It's always best to laugh at a wedding, even if the occasion is your dad trying to look like Hulk by stepping into the green lights in the dance room. 


Sweet things. 


Love is for the way you look at me (and taste in my mouth). 


Father & Daughter dance. 


Mom and Dad getting their dance on!




...It's no wonder whom I got my skills from.

One last look before we left...








What I wore: jewled J CREW earring (major sale), black TOM FORD sunnies (used),  white MOTH sweater (used), floral CLOVER CANYON dress (used), vintage bracelets (used), KATE SPADE Brighton treats purse (Nordstrom Rack), and lime green pointy heels (used). 

No comments:

Post a Comment