Saturday, April 25, 2015

Bringing Color to a Cloudy Day.

I myself enjoy cloudy days. 

I enjoy the days that differ from the rest, for they're unusual and they mix things up. I like things mixed up every now and then!

With the weekend in full college swing (meaning multiple episodes of Mad Men and hours spent on homework with dance breaks in between), I decided to get out of the apartment and go out and about. Whitney joined me and we didn't get five steps out of the car before we realized that there was a slight drizzle raining down. Hark the umbrella!

We just brought a little color to an otherwise cloudy day here in So Cal, and it felt fabulous. 


"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain.."




What I wore: polka dotted vintage handmade jacket, orange GAP dress (sale), and knee high FRYE olive boots (used).

And sorry, but I just love playing around with filters! They add so much dimension, and they can totally recreate a photo into looking more vintage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment