Sunday, March 1, 2015

A Song For Sunday- Just Skin (playlist).

Ok, so I've been really enjoying the Just Skin playlist on Songza as of late. According to their description, Just Skin is an eclectic mix of slow and sultry songs to set the mood for intimate moments. 

Now you might be curious: Elan... is there something you want to tell us?

Alas, I'm still single! Way to fool you, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy these songs by them self. They're really quite good for background music- very chill and sensuous.

So it's really hard to pick exactly one song from said playlist to share with you today, so I just chose to pick the playlist and then share some of my new favourites (as well as old classics) that I've fell in love with.

To start- we have your basic 50 Shades of Grey choices. Although I haven't seen the film, I much enjoy the soundtrack (and have in fact ordered it online.. hehe), and these three songs are killin' it on the playlist. We have Earned It (one I've actually already talked about and love), Haunted (Beyonce is an absolute boss), and Love Me Like You Do (Ellie Goulding) . All just great in this playlist.

A couple of new ones that I have discovered include: Menswear (The 1975), Tessellate (Ellie Goulding cover of Alt-J), Glory Box (Portishead), and Passenger (Royal).

Combined with loads more, they make for a perfect playlist, definitely for intimate moments, but also good if you're single like moi.

Enjoy these beauts!

No comments:

Post a Comment