Thursday, December 4, 2014

Schiaparelli Inspires.

So it was during my twentieth century designer's class that one of my friends brought to me the realization that I was dressed in the styles of 1920's surrealist designer Elsa Schiaparelli. Looking down at my vintage ESCADA lips sweater and ankle length boots did I see that indeed, I had taken inspiration from one of my new favourite designers! Well I don't know what spurred me then and there, but it reminded me that it had been awhile since I last posted to you.

What has been up? How were all ya'll's Thanksgivings? My goodness it has indeed been some time, has it not? I have only just returned myself from one marvelous week in Mexico, and have come back to the throws of the end of quarter year of school. It's a busy time for everyone! To me, it's still October. Christmas? Here? Soon? Nah.

Anyhow, I give a shout out to Elsa in thanks for reminding me that one mustn't neglect something that brings happy distraction in the next couple of whirlwind weeks just because I'm "busy." Always got time to talk to you. And it's not that school is stressful, it's not. There's just.. a lot of (good) stuff going on.

And I found that Elsa and I have some things in common! We both rock the "E" names, and she shares a common love for food.


So for those of you out there who find youselves in stressful situations, my advice to you would be not to worry, find positive outlets that take your mind off the (seemingly) stressful situations, and eat. The last one is the most important. 








And if banana pancakes with Kahlua butter and coconut syrup doesn't inspire you.. find something that does! This is my favouite food pleasure and from Mexico too. Mexico posts to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment