Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Elan in Emon.

Today was a good day.

I had a presentation in my 20th Century Designers class on Louis Vuitton and let me just tell you: nothing could make me happier in the world than to learn about iconic designers in fashion, let alone teaching these some of these designers to the class. I even had a coffee on the table waiting for me! Can you imagine.

Anyhoo, I dressed up quite reminiscent of Yves Saint Laurent (considering we learned about him last week) with an androgynous bow tie and all, and was set to go. School is simply fabulous. I even went to talk to someone from the LA campus about a possible travel abroad opportunity. Who knows what the future may hold?













What I wore: black handmade bow tie (used), and white Emon perfume bottle blouse (Goodwill). 

No comments:

Post a Comment