Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dancing in the Moonlight.

Want to know a secret?

I love to dance. 

Wait. That's not secret! I guess the secretive part of it is where I've been going to keep my dancing shoes brushed up. See, there's not really much space in the apartment for my continual jamming. There's the occasional empty apartment in which I lock all the doors and go all out for a short period of time, but you're talking to the girl who used to spend hours in either her room (fully equipped with a dozen mirrors) or outside unceremoniously dancing her arse off. Therefore, I have found my new dancing ground.

It's the tennis courts. I know. I know! But it's perfect. Now the few times I've gone thus far, seeing how this is a new revelation for me, the lights have been off and I have been able to just go all out in this court of freedom, without fear of anyone watching me (not that I'm shy when it comes people watching me dance, I'm NOT). 

It's fantastic. Truly the best dance floor. So quite literally, I've been dancing in the moonlight, or in this case here, by the streetlights (in which I hope they'll turn off). 

"...Dancing in the dark.."
- In the Dark





A couple (lot) of my fave and random dancing jams (although tonight's photos weren't necessarily danced to this type of music, if you couldn't tell):
"Fancy" (Iggy Azalea)
"Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah)- Glee Cast
"Twist & Shout"- Studio 99
"Talk Diry/Bubblegum/Wiggle/Trumpets"- Jason Derulo
"Feelin' Myself"- will.i.am
"Thunderstruck"- AC/DC
"I Wanna Dance With Somebody"-Whitney Houston
"Dance With Me Tonight"- Olly Murs
"The Walk"-Mayer Hawthorne ft Rizzle Kicks
"Last Night"- The Vamps
"You & Me"- Disclosure (Flume Remix)
"Good Girls"- 5SOS
"Dancing in the Moonlight"- Toploader
"Girls"- The 1975
"Buy U A Drank"- T-Pain
"Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'"- Journey
"They Don't Know About Us"- One Direction
"Be My Forever"- Christina Perri ft. Ed Sheeran

What I wore: vintage pearl earrings (used), floral cashmere NEIMAN MARCUS oriental top (used), black misc. belt, pink pleated H&M skirt (used), and tan 1920's style t-strap MIZ MOOZ pumps (used). 


No comments:

Post a Comment