Thursday, October 23, 2014

Tennis Courts.

Don't you think that it's boring how people talk?

Laughing's better. I like laughing till our Ribs get tough.

Let's all be a Team and share a laugh or two.

I'm done! I am. Oh Lorde.

Anyhow, taking photos today was especially fun, for Jordan and I got to explore the unused tennis courts at the apartment. I got a laugh when I realized my attire resembled the color combination of mustard and ketchup, when I had to shimmy shake my uppers to get that fringe going, and breaking the ice of modeling. Plus, I had a most unpleasant experience at the supermarket earlier today that involved an unwelcome hit on me from an older man. I swear.

So I really do mean it when I say that laughter is the best cure; I've had firsthand experience! When was a time where laughter cured your troubles?

I wasn't kidding when I said this is my face for breaking the ice..












Here are the transitions for trying to get my fringe to shake. First, the hips, and then finally, the uppers (if ya know what I mean).








What I wore: vintage red suede crop top with fringe (used), yellow CAbi pencil skirt, black DOONEY&BOURKE mini bag (used), and floral Molly Ringwald inspired DIBA ankle booties (used).

Jordan and I! And our feet.





No comments:

Post a Comment