Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Season.

It's that time of year, my favorite time of year, really. 

It's always that limbo time, between summer and fall, but once Starbucks releases their signature pumpkin spice latte.. I know it's autumn at last. 

It began today as a rainy day, actually continues to be so in the late evening. I was just about to brave the downpour after work when I got a text from Mom to meet me for PSL's. 

Oh it was lovely. We each got our own, and a special pumpkin cookie, and we sat there inside as the rain fell outdoors. It was simply so cozy. And yes, I do work at a local coffee shop and this is a corporate "enemy" (supposedly to small town coffee shops) but I like spreading the love, corporate or local. And no one can beat the PSL's. They're signature cups of bliss. 

Cheers to pumpkin spice season time!








No comments:

Post a Comment