Friday, September 12, 2014

Love and Lattes.

Do you ever just have those days where everything goes well and you feel happy and without fear of the future? 

Well that was me today. And even with college packing in full swing (space bags are coming in real handy), I seem to find happiness in the smallest of things. 

For instance, watching my cat play with her plastic and chasing it every which way. Passing the momma and baby moose in my neighborhood every day, a greeting I most look forward to. Making a goat in my latte by pure accident.. All of these things I'll miss when I leave. 

So today was about love for these little things.. And one helluva latte. 










What I wore: ROBIN K heart top, black PINS&NEEDLES  bandeau (sale), mustard J CREW pants (used), and pink KEDS (sale). 


No comments:

Post a Comment