Sunday, July 20, 2014

A Song for Sunday- Shower.

I know I say this every week, but this is my new jam.

I'm talking dancing in the mirror, singing in the shower kind of jamming. Oh wait, that's the song talking!

So I'm always on the hunt for a girly jam, as you have probably seen a pattern by now, and this new hit by Becky G is just that. Full of fun spirited, head bopping music and girly vocals, I just instantly tune out the world and give in to fun.

Plus, it's literally my life. Does anyone have a particular someone on the mind and when you dance, you're thinking of them and hoping that they can somehow see you through the curtained windows of your room? Or is that just me.

No matter! I'm almost down with all of the lyrics and so I feel like a boss and it just makes me incredibly uplifted and happy.

"You light me up inside
Like the 4th of July
Whenever you're around
I always seem to smile
And people ask me how
Well you're the reason why
I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower..

La La Di, La La Da, La La Da
Singing in the shower
La La Di, La La Da, La la Da
Singing in the shower..."







No comments:

Post a Comment