Monday, July 21, 2014

'Twas a Skeletal Sunday.


My goodness how much I have missed posting! I cannot express to you enough the utter frustration in which I've been living in. Of curse, this is all relative to where you live, so when I complain of a busy town, for us humble Alaskans, it's the equivalent to Los Angeles rush hour. 

This basically sums things up pretty well. 


But seriously. 

I guess I shouldn't complain too much because the coffee shop is way busy, which makes me a happy girl, and I feel a sense of pride for living in such a tourist destination hotspot. And it's only one month out of the year.. I guess I could share.. ;)

Anyhow, I've had a recent obsession with bones and skeletons ( not in the Gothic sense however) and I post this as a " skeletal Sunday" because that's how I feel when working mornings. Second breakfast gets waylaid and I'm left with a growling tummy. Oh well. Only a couple weeks left! Now that's something to dance about. 




















What I wore: vintage rhinestone earrings (used), TOPSHOP cropped skeleton top (used), high waisted black fringe TADASHI skirt (used), and black MISS BISOU pumps (used). 

No comments:

Post a Comment