Friday, March 28, 2014

Who's That Girl? It's Jess.

I didn't think it was possible to get hooked on yet another tv show, and yet, the odds have been beat.

Bates Motel, American Horror Story, Vikings, Glee, Downton Abbey.. the common tv shows currently on my viewing list. My friend Caroline introduced me to this "new" one (for me) called NEW GIRL. Yes, it may have come out like three years ago, but my excuse is that I live in an isolated igloo in the frozen wintry mountains of the intimidating state of Alaska, so there.

Anyhow, let's talk NEW GIRL. Besides completely seeing myself in the awkward shoes of Jessica Day, the show is truly a bundle of joy to watch. There are some truly priceless lines in there, especially from Schmidt. In fact, today's outfit inspiration came from the very smooth Schmidt! It had to do with his obsession with cardigans. Hehe. Plus, I feel that Schmidt's character was written to be gay, and he ought to be gay, but throwing the whole "straight" loophole in there makes the show that much funnier.

I love it, I really do, and it proved the myth that YES, it is possible to watch an entire season of a tv show in one sitting.




SUCH a good show. 













What I wore: white COACH sunnies (gift), navy blue FOREVER 21 men's cardigan (used), men's RALPH LAUREN plaid top (used), LTS high waisted boyfriend jeans (sale), and vintage men's bowling shoes (used). 

No comments:

Post a Comment