Sunday, February 23, 2014

Worked Saved the Day.

I love my job. 

There was never any denying the fact that my job as a barista is one of the most joyous parts of my day. I don't even consider it a job because I love it so incredibly much!

So I was having one of "those mornings" in which sadness seems to plague me and tears love to just spill out, but the second that I walked behind into the bustling bar of Kaladi Brothers Cafe, my mood instantly peaked. My co-workers, the lovely Davina and Tesia were ever so upbeat, and together, we experimented with coffee art. Turns out, with my fantastic foam and Tesia's steady hand, we created a bear out of the confines of a latte. 'Twas a proud moment indeed, check out the photos!

And as one of the customers said of our broken tongs of long year use, "All good things must come to an end." True. And it's one's attitude about these unfortunate endings that determines how we move on from these epic life experiences. Plus, memories last forever, so truly, these experiences are never truly "over", right?

Always a laugh with these gals.


Mr. Bear says hello from my cup!



No comments:

Post a Comment