Thursday, February 20, 2014

English Invasion.

I've just returned from one of the most incredible holidays of my life.

Words cannot describe how absolutely epic and fond this past week has been for me.

If I thought vacations couldn't top each other, then I was proved wrong!

I've just come back from the sunny skies of the AZ sun and I continue to be on this buzz of pure and simple happiness. There were just so many incredible little things that made up this trip that will stay in my heart forever and I don't even know where to start with telling you all about it! Gosh, I met this cheeky group of English lads that stole my heart (cue One Direction!), I was on this constant high of playing around and making lifelong memories, and I spent it with some of my favorite people in the whole world.

And there are so many reminders in my daily life that bring back good times with these guys, and it just makes me appreciate LIFE. And although my heart breaks at the fact that the holiday is over (with the highest highs come the lowest lows), I have so many good things to remember from this past week that keep me happy.

There's also the possibility of visiting them come a couple months.. one special guy in particular who fancies me as I fancy him. ;)

Just remember, it's always better to have these special moments end, then to never experience them at all, no matter how sad it feels when it's over.

First night there and what do we play? The lovely game of grapefruit baseball.


Grand Canyon was class!



There was no question who Preston's biggest fans were..







Sunshine days..



These guys and their snapchats!






Parties all day, e'ry day!



Reunited with fellow Slithy! Too bad she didn't eat that rat...




Emma and I were honored to be fans.




Last day of games and they won! :)



Bittersweet goodbyes..




Finishing off with our yearly Imagine Dragon's concert with best bud Emma!



Dessert with my dearest Kate..


Truly, I have made some incredible memories this past week. Not only will I miss the sunshine filled pleasant days, but these people whom I call my friends. Cheers, mate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment